Today was Easton's Patriotic Program. He was very excited to have us come see him perform. Jared was unable to come because this is his insanely busy season at work. Kyler was excited to watch Easton and bugged me the whole time to take pictures (he had planned to bring my old camera, but forgot it) and Kaden just ran away from me the whole time and Kyler would go after him, so Kaden would scream. I finally got him to sit down on the floor and while I was taking video, Kaden went through my purse, flinging coupons, tampons, everything from my purse accross the isle, yeah lot's of fun. Jared really misses out on these fun days...
Easton with his teacher Mrs. Jensen.
Here's some of the video I took, Easton is just to the right of his teachers head.
When Easton came home I had him sing his favorite songs, and this is of course what happened!! ha ha, enjoy!




2 comments:
How wierd you get those anonymous" comments. Anyway... it's nice to know that your family is just like ours! Great singing Easton!
Post a Comment