I used to try and take pix of the kids before church (that was when it started at 12:30pm) but haven't had time since church is at 9am and I'm a little preoccupied with getting 5 children and myself ready for church and getting something in the crockpot for dinner. After church usually everyone is STARV...ING, but today they got filled up quite nicely in sacrament meeting (Kyler snuck a handful of bread from the sacrament tray) everyone got a granola bar after the sacrament, and our home teacher (who usually has one of the boys sit by him) gave the kids treats (in fact Easton said he could hardly eat his dinner, because Brother Adam's gave him TOO many treats.) So today everyone was in a good mood, Kaden hadn't fallen asleep, so I decided to take some pictures of the kids after church!! this one turned out the best, Jace even looks like he is smiling, oh and look at that he kicked off one of his socks!
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
oh how cute, i'm sure this is a hard moment to come by having them all dressed and together. they look great
Love them all, but I will have to say that I especially like seeing Kaden smile! I am drawn to his picture and keep thinking... having I seen this kid before?
What a beautiful family! I don't know how you accomplish getting five kids ready for church by yourself!
I loved the pictures. Last week Joshua also took a handful of bread. Luckily this Sunday he only took one. I guess he was making sure there was plenty left for Kyler.
aww your kids are so cute, I love the finger in the nose. They already look older to me. Wow, 80 degrees what is that like? It's in the 50's here. Brrrr.
Post a Comment