So Thurs. night was a crazy night... I was planning to go to the RS birthday dinner (had signed up to help...) so I make dinner for my family, and then Jared says, "you know I have a stake meeting tonight, right, you can take the kids with you, they have childcare ya know?!" um no I didn't know he had a meeting... but that's okay, I'll just take my rolls down early, see if they need help and come home... easier just to put my kids to bed at their normal bedtime (7pm) then have them run crazy at the church, be all wound up and whinny and not want to go to bed. So off Jared goes to his meeting, I put the kids to bed, Jace wakes back up crying, he's running a temperature... I give him some Motrin and he lays down on the couch! Then he comes in the kitchen as I'm doing dishes and starts vomiting on the floor... there's his dinner all over the floor (I still can't believe how much that little boy eats!) well I go give him a bath and clean him all up, lay him on the couch, and go to clean up the puke in the kitchen, when all of the sudden buster starts barking and then yelping loud... I go see what's wrong, and the crazy dog has the claw (long, sharp, spiky thing you loosen dirt with) right through his front paw! I can't get it out, and he wants to bite me, every time I touch it, cause it hurts so bad... well then Brianne comes to see what's wrong... and whatta know, she slips right in the puke in the kitchen!!! Jared got home and took care of Buster (he's fine by the way) but poor Jace was quite a sick boy for a few days. I was planning to take the kids to a cousin birthday party in Fresno on Sat. but instead spent a few hours at the urgent care, to learn what I already knew, he had a virus, an ear infection, and also a throat infection...(didn't know that one)
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment