Monday, September 6, 2010

my baby is two?!!!?


Wow my Jace is already 2... and look how lucky he was this year to have his birthday on Labor day... so everyone got the day off! So we got to have a whole day of fun.
Birthday Breakfast; critter pancakes and cheesy eggs!
opening presents...
he also got a Toy story shirt and a Rex dinosaur...
Lunch at Red Robin!
Birthday song time... and I didn't even get him all in the picture... but Brianne's expression sums it up!
enjoying his birthday Sundae

he's gotta tilt the head back every time and say cheese when I'm trying to take a picture!
awww... sharing with big brother Kaden... so sweet!

Jace had a bob the builder party... I made a pinata...
he wasn't so sure about hitting it... poor kid, I mean try and imagine what he's thinking, "I get in trouble when I hit things, but here's a bob the builder my mom took all day to make and now they are telling me to hit it hard with a bat... hmmm I don't know..."


he was quite upset when bob got ripped open and a bunch of candy went all over...

riding the big wheel... what a big boy...
Time for Birthday Cake...



2 comments:

Holly said...

I love that he carries that baby. He's a good daddy in training!

heidi said...

seriously 2! i can't believe it!!