Saturday, June 19, 2010

24 posts later...finally all caught up!!

Since Jared is off hiking today... I didn't plan on blogging... but I was finally in the mood to blog... so after a 2 month leave of absense in the blogging world.... I'm back in the swing of things!

4 comments:

Holly said...

Wow--so fun to read all these posts! I am glad that I'm not the only one who rejoices in the ONE time the kids sit still for scriptures, or play nicely together for a morning!

Holly said...

And that chocolate cakes looks soooo good.

DOLLCASA said...

I loved reading all of the posts. It was so fun to catch up on all you and your family are doing. I hope you have a great summer.

Yoselin said...

I loved all your post!!! I am so behind too!! But you inspired me to blog :) Good that the kids are still taking a late nap, so i can do it :)