Saturday, June 19, 2010

Kaden's talk for primary

Kaden gave his 2nd talk last Sunday since being a sunbeam. His 1st talk he practiced and practiced, but was so nervous in front of everyone, he could hardly speak.... this time around he did such a great job, I had to record it later, it was just too cute, but he was a little tired and cranky and sick of doing his talk by this time... (also his talk was supposed to be on the theme of the month, "the holy Ghost" but I couldn't figure out how a 3 year could do that, so I thought, why not a talk about father's, it's father's day next week...) sorry picture quality isn't so great... missed the 1st part he said, I like helping my daddy in the yard... and at the very end when he's done he says "jellybeans!" cause that's what I had to use to bribe him to give his talk for me, just one last time! ha ha!

1 comment:

Yoselin said...

This is sooooo cute!!!! What a smart boy :)