Monday, August 30, 2010

poor Jace...

so Jace started to get hives on his tummy after we took Kyler in for his last cavity to get filled on Thurs... by that night they were spreading down his legs... he never acted sick... but I had to give him benedryl because they itched so bad... they continued over his entire body... for 3 days, then Sunday... ta da they were gone!! I can't figure out what caused them, he's only had hives once before, when my parents watched the kids while we were in Hawaii. (figured he got them then, because of being stressed that we were gone) maybe it was because of the heat, I did have to take him in and out of the van a lot on Thurs. and it was a very hot day... but who knows. Had to take pictures, my poor boy looked like he had a nasty disease!
Thursday night


friday

Saturday

No comments: