Sunday, August 7, 2011

Jace's broken arm

Well I am back to blogging, and yes, I am going to catch up on the last 8 packed full-flew by months in the next few weeks!!
Last Sunday night Easton and Jace were outside running around, and Jace tripped over Easton's leg, and fell hard with both arms outstretched and hit the ground. I immediately thought his arm was broken with how loud he was screaming, it looked a little swollen, put some ice on it, and then he went to sleep. Then about 8:30, he woke up screaming and his arm was really swollen... so off I went to the Emergency room... and returned 5 long hours later. He broke his right arm just above the growth plate at the elbow. He was in a splint til Friday... He wasn't happy going back to the Dr. and he looked at everyone all sad and pathetic, thankfully I took my camera. ☺
He was super excited to show off his new blue cast to everyone once we got home. of course this broken arm hasn't slowed his crazy-jump-and-climb-on-everything-self down. Just a bummer it's summer, so no more swimming or spray parks, til it's healed.
and this was him this morning, I was peeling potatoes for Sunday dinner, and he wanted a raw potato, so I gave him one... and he started eating it... so hilarious!! he had just got done throwing a perfectly good banana away, but he'll eat a dirty raw potato...hmmm funny boy!
here he was wanting to see the picture I just took...

1 comment:

heidi said...

Oh poor guy. Lol. Eating the raw potato reminders me of Preston eating a raw onion with the peel still on.