wow, I can hardly believe I now have 4 of my 5 kids in school!! ...and they are all at the same school... so YAY, I finally get the picture discount, pay for the first 3 kids and the 4th is free, ha ha!!! (just my luck, they will eliminate it this year.)
here's the 3 oldest before school, Kaden was still sleeping, he has afternoon kindergarten.
Brianne is a mighty 6th grader, Easton is in 4th grade and Kyler is in 2nd grade
Brianne (she says while I am taking this picture, "why do you have to take so many pictures? you better not get one with me and my teacher, how embarrassing!..." She could hardly sleep last night she was so excited for school to start! She loves to look for ways to help others. Today she sat by a new girl at lunch who was all alone... very proud of her.
Easton with his teacher Mrs. Franco. He will be in GATE this year (the kid nearly got 100% across the board on his STAR test) I guess his 2nd grade teacher Mrs. Kaznecka was right when she said he was a genius, and couldn't wait to see what he would become, that he could seriously be a rocket scientist! Keep up the great work Easton!
Kyler was super excited for school! He had a great day, and said his favorite part was his teacher reading a story about how everyone has an invisible bucket and you fill your bucket by being kind. (he shared the whole story for FHE tonight) Kyler loves being nice to everyone. What a great example you are, Kyler!
Kyler with his teacher Mrs. Hall
Jared had to leave right after to meetings in Irvine for 2 days, so he was sad he didn't get to be there when I took Kaden to afternoon Kindergarten...
oh and here's a picture of Kaden and Jace after dropping off all the other kids... too cute!
Now on to my dreaded experience... all Kaden could say all weekend was "I'm not going to school! I HATE school!!!" so after lot's of bribing, he actually got dressed on his own, got to watch some of his shows (I think afternoon kindergarten will be good for him) get his backpack ready... then it was off to school, I could not get one single smile out of him... he was not happy at all to be there. (thankfully he didn't cry or throw a fit) but look at this sad pathetic face...
eating his lunch... he only ate a 1/4 of his sandwich and drank his juice. (he was sure hungry after school, poor guy was just too scared, nervous and upset to eat)
Thank goodness when I picked him up he was all smiles and had a good day, YAY!! (although he says he doesn't want to go again...)
All 4 of my Loudon Leapard's!!!




2 comments:
oh my all your kids look so great! and poor Kaden, glad he had a good first day!
Fun school pics. I also love the new fam pic at the beach. I'm glad they all had a good day. Way to go Breanne for being so friendly.
Post a Comment