Tuesday, September 6, 2011

my Jace is 3

Critter pancakes (I let the kids pick what they want for their birthday breakfast, and it seems critter pancakes are becoming a birthday tradition around here) My birthday boy got up and ate bright and early, before all the kids went to school!
Jace could hardly stand looking at all his presents all day...
Dad was working from home- Jace wanted pizza, so off to Round Table Pizza we went for lunch... I love this picture! ♥
He loves going to look at toys, so a little stop at ToyRus had to be made for the cute lil 3 year old... this was his favorite
He couldn't wait for everyone to get home from school-because then it was present time!
Jace was soooo excited when he got a birthday card in the mail from G&G Brown, he carried it around everywhere, and pretended he was reading it♥
just what he wanted- Buzz Lego's.
hmmm what's in the bag...
roaring Rex
What he went and picked out with his gift card from G&G (and some help from dad, he couldn't get Jace to understand that it cost too much--and Jace's sad pathetic face just made him buy it anyways ☺) still holding his card, thanks G&G, you made this lil boy feel extra special ☺
His cake- with his new buzz ship on top.
(he requested since Kaden's birthday (he had a lemon cake-) that he wanted an orange cake, so he got it, orange inside and out) weeks previous, he would talk about his birthday and his orange cake to everyone, everywhere we went, it was too cute and funny ☺
so excited about his cake...

eatin' cake
His birthday sign
He had one fun filled birthday! still can't believe he's 3! Wow!!

1 comment:

Lani said...

I can't believe how fast time flies. Three already! What a cutie he is. I need to catch up on all your new posts. I might actually have time tonight :) I sure do miss the Bramwell Fam!