Hmmm as you can see I've been out of the blogging world for quite some time... it's the last thing on your mind when you feel like bbbblaaahhhh BLLAAAA nearly every second of every day, and you could honestly just lay in bed all day, but of course you can't, cause you have 5 kids to feed, take to school, laundry, dishes, and when your husband is gone quite a bit, for work, and is bishop... yeah well life just goes on, and the kids start wondering what's wrong with mom. You become not so nice to be around. You gain 7 lbs in one month because the only thing that sounds good and doesn't make you sicker is peanut butter, Reese's peanut butter cups, chocolate... (no I'm not depressed, just yes- you guessed it... pregnant) and now that the kids finally know, I guess it is time to finally announce it. I'm a day away from 16 weeks, due May 18th. I'm feeling ton's better, but still not completely over the nausea. Now I'm much more excited about being pregnant and all I have and will have to go through to have another baby join our family. I always wanted 6 kids and just decided it's now or never. It was really wonderful to hear
this talk during General Conference, while feeling blaaa....BLLAAA. I needed that reminder during that so not enjoyable time. I loved the quote,
“Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something to do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for.”7
The kids couldn't believe it when Jared told them I was having a baby, and kept thinking it was a joke. Kaden (5) is really concerned about how the baby is going to get out, Kyler had told him the Dr. will cut it out... he wanted to know if I would be okay, I told him that's how Brianne was born, but the rest of you, I had to push out, he looked even more concerned... (and he's asking all these questions on the way to school) so we're walking into the office at school, and he says, but how do you push the baby out?!... I told him we would talk about it later... hmmm that was 2 days ago and he hasn't asked me about it again. Looks like my kids are gonna learn a lot this pregnancy.
Yes, we are totally fine if we have a 5th boy in a row (I don't think Brianne will be okay...) All I'm praying for is a good pregnancy and a healthy baby... 5 1/2 months to go! :)
4 comments:
WOW! SUPER excited for you guys! Hope you get to feeling better sooner than later.
CONGRATS!!
Congratulations!!! That is SO Exciting...Hope you keep feeling better and better :)
Oh my goodness, Congratulations!!!! I am amazed that you do all you do while being sick. I would have never known. I'm glad you are starting to feel better. Let us know if you need anything.
yay more babies! My sister just had her 7th :) Fun stuff, morning sickness sucks, hope you feel better soon! Congrats!
Post a Comment