Friday, March 14, 2008

Aren't ward activities FUN?!!!


Oh I totally forgot I had these pictures from our ward talent show last weekend. Brianne and Easton sang "this land is your land" Kyler decided last minute that he wanted to sing with them, they had the hand motions and all, but at the talent show they got handed microphones, so there went their hand motions, but they did good. and of course I had to get a picture of our table, the kids spilt their water, Kaden dumped his lasagne in his lap like 20 times, and then just wanted to keep going up to the stage or running some where, poor Jared just wanted to go home (some day we'll be able to go to a ward activity and actually get to enjoy it!!)

2 comments:

Lani said...

I loved walking past your table at the activity and seeing just how much fun you were having!

Kelly And Andy said...

Looks like you guys were having fun. Hope we get to see you guys in 2 weeks!