Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patty's Day!!

This week is spring break, so too bad the kids don't get to be at school for St. patricks day. But they got their green on and Kyler says no one can ruin this day by fighting, because, "this is my favorite day" (because you wear green... his favorite color) Easton made the leprachans at school.

Here's our annual St. Patrick's day breakfast tradition...
Green Pancakes!!

Kaden was not so sure about green pancakes and sat and looked at them for about 10 minutes and then deciding to taste them, next time I looked at him, they were gone and his plate was in the sink!!!
Have a Happy St. Patricks Day!!

2 comments:

Lani said...

All your kids look cute in green! And I'm very impressed Kaden clears his plate off the counter!

jenwheezer said...

Cute pictures, and I love the green pancakes! I love blogging. I can finally say I keep a journal!