Friday, March 14, 2008
Daddy's Last Basketball game!
Hi Everyone, I know what's it been like 2 weeks?!! Well last night was Jared's last church basketball game. Most of his games have been at 8 or 9 but last nights was at 7pm, so I figured I could handle a 7 oclock game with the kids. I had told Brianne earlier that we would surprise daddy at his game and come watch him play. So after Jared left, we got our pom pom's, and off to the stake center we went. I should have recorded the 1st part of the game, since Jared made the 1st basket and the kids were cheering great, cause after awhile of course they just wanted to go play and run around. We left after the 1st half, Kaden just kept running onto the court and was so cranky and tired, and was asleep by time we got home! Well heres some video of the game and the kids cheering. Jared is #2. He did a great job and it was fun to watch him play, and they won!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
You are such a supportive wife to take all your little ones to the game!
Post a Comment