Sunday, August 30, 2009

No more stupid doggie door...

So one day the end of July, Jared came home and removed the doggie door (the 2ND thing I disliked the most since we moved into this house 6 1/2 years ago... 1st thing was the dinning room floor) Jared is on one serious roll!!!

This was the only recent picture of the doggie door, taken a month before when we were tiling the kitchen and dinning room.

After Jared took it out and started fixing the hole...

stuccoing the outside

TA DAAAA!!! no more stupid ugly doogie door!!! Thank you sooooo much Jared!! It only took him a little over an hour to do the whole thing!!

3 comments:

heidi said...

and having seen it in person I couldn't even tell there was anything there before.

Lani said...

Where was I all the times I was in your house!? I don't even remember that!

Karalene said...

Wow.... that is a VERY good patch up job!