The week before school started we took the kids to Wild Waters (Jared's 1st job was at wild waters...)

The kids had a great time... Brianne going down the slide

Kyler and Easton

Everyone was in heaven... it was hard to keep track of all of them... but was nice that they have a huge kid area where no one could drown.

Easton and Kaden and the big octopus

Brianne and I went on the tube slide lots... we had a lot of fun!

Kaden blowing on Jace's belly... he would laugh so hard... poor little guy got too much chlorine in his eyes and they were burning (you can see the redness in the picture)


just relaxing

Kaden I think finally conquered his fear of water!!! yeah (it helps when it's only a few inches deep!) After we went just down the road to Jared's parents to pick up our new pets...
7 comments:
What pets??
that looks like so much fun! is that in fresno? and yes what's up with Pets!
What a FUN PLACE!!! Where is at??? I want to go :)
That looks like so much fun! I have been wanting to take the family there for awhile!
That looks like a lot of fun! How are is the reconstruction coming along?? The bathroom and floors?
That looked like tons of fun. I hope your family had a great summer.
How fun! The kids looked like they were in heaven!
Post a Comment