So it's been almost a month since the "big Flood" here, I can remember the night it happened Jared clearly said while the clean-up crews were here and the guy in charge said that we could have them do the work, hire someone else or do it ourselves. Jared said "I'm definitely not doing any of this!" Well after a week of living in complete chaos, and nothing was getting done, we decided we would start with laying tile ourselves... well it has been one big project and one long month... but hoping in another week... it will be done. Choosing to do the work ourselves is frustrating at times... (especially with 5 kids and trying to do most of the work while they are sleeping!!!) but so rewarding when we finally get something done, and it turns out awesome!!! Thanks a k-gillion Jared, you are amazing, one day we can build our own house!! ha ha (well kind of already have, since we've replaced about 85% of our home!) So here's the before picture of the kids bathroom after everything was ripped out.
Thursday, September 17, 2009
a sneek peak...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Marlo, I LOVE the bathroom. It is gorgeous. You and Jared did a great job! I am excited to see what you do with the rest of the house.
BEAUTIFUL! how exciting to find a piece like that for so cheep. I love it. please call and i can watch the kids for you during the day so you can get things done.
WoW!!!! That bathroom is beautiful...Good job :)
I LOVE it! Great job you guys!
Holy Change!!! Love it, so very beautiful. You guys DID good!
Post a Comment