Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

Friday night we decorated Halloween cookies
Kaden
Easton
Brianne
Kyler
pumpkins carved just in the nick of time...
the only one I helped with was Kaden's
finally they can carve pumpkins on their own...
Easton's- Kaden's- Brianne's- and Kyler's
getting all dressed up...
Jace as Dumbo (one of the cutest costumns ever!!)
already to go trick or treating (the Hull family came with us, since they live in our nieghborhood now)
Kaden-power ranger (again), Kyler-spiderman, Easton-superman, Brianne-Halloween Minnie mouse (again) Kyra-Twister game, and Jace-my little dumbo
Trick or Treat... give me something good to eat~
(I think our next FHE lesson will be on manners, after the kids said things like, "your house smells like dog poop!" or "I don't understand what those spanish people are saying, lets just go to the English peoples houses!")
Kaden fell asleep on Jared's shoulder
but once he got back home, he woke back up and dug into his bag of candy....

3 comments:

heidi said...

oh my goodness! that Dumbo costume is seriously THE cutest costume!

i'm lol because of the things your kids said. A few weeks ago the bigger lady was walking in the grocery story sort of wobbling back and forth, since it was hard for her to walk. And Carlee says real loud, "she's shaking"! wonderful, I so wasn't prepared for that one!

DOLLCASA said...

I loved your kids costumes. Jace's Dumbo costume was super cute. It looks like your family had a great Halloween.

Lani said...

Ha ha! I'm so loving their comments! And I have Megan, so I know how those types of things make a mom feel. The kids looked adorable. They did awesome carving their pumpkins too.
I'd forgotten about Dumbo. Jace looked adorable.