This past week was full of fall and Halloween activities. Monday we headed to the pumpkin patch... we didn't realize they closed at 7pm, so we only had about 10 minutes for everyone to find their perfect pumpkin.

picking out pumpkins

Kyler wanted every pumpkin he saw...

and so did Kaden... but in the end didn't want a big one

All the kids together for a quick picture

Everyone excited about their pumpkins!

Came home and made caramel apples... (Jace with a plain apple... since I knew he would get caramel all over the house)

It didn't take long for Jace to realize that his apple was not like everyone else's, so he tried to take Brianne's

Tuesday was our wards annual carnival and trunk or treat. Jared thought Jace would make a perfect Charlie Brown with his bald head...

Having fun at the carnival games
3 comments:
could jace be any more cute, going after Brianne's caramel apple
I think Jace as Charlie Brown is so cute. What great pictures of all of them.
The trunk or treat, now I'm feeling sad!
What a good mom you are. You packed the week full of fun!
Post a Comment