Sunday, February 28, 2010

Blue and Gold Dinner

Easton's been in Cub scouts for 2 months now... he loves putting on his uniform, and looking through his book, and of course going to cub scouts. I just received a new calling... I'm back in cub Scouts (I will probably have this calling a lot, with having 4 boys... it will be fun!)
Our Blue and Gold dinner was on Weds. Scouting turned 100 this year!
Easton with the only other Wolf in our pack... Ethan Bluemel. Not a very good picture, but the only one I got of Easton eating!
most everyone that was there.

my crazy kids... Jared had to be in LA for work and couldn't be there.

Jace really liked the flags (future cub scout!)
The cute cupcakes Sister Lamb made!
Easton getting his Awards... including his Bobcat
pinning his mom.
oh in this picture... on the right side of the wall are picture's Easton took to get his Photography belt loop... he took pretty good pictures!
Congrats Easton!

2 comments:

Holly said...

We had a very similar Wednesday night this week... (I'm in Cubs too. And I really like it.)

Yoselin said...

Awww cute pictures!!! Good job Easton!!!! ;)Marlo you are a proud Mom. I can't wait for Kevin to be a boy scout, Jacob is an Eagle Scout, so I'm sure Kevin would love to be one as his Daddy :)