Tuesday, February 16, 2010

River walk park

since the kids were out of school on the 15th... well after they got their rooms clean we headed to the River walk park.... for a fun afternoon! This little girl really liked following Jace around... he didn't like it so much! (turns out she is related to a family in our ward... so funny)



of course the kids had tons of fun playing in the little creek
Krystal and Kyra went with us... we all had a fun time... oh yea, when we 1st got there, I was getting Jace into the stroller, and Kyler came and shut the door... oh no!!! my keys, purse, everything was still in the van and I had already locked the doors... well luckily one of the front windows was down just enough that Easton could reach his long skinny arm down and with a stick press the unlock button!! so that made for a happy day at the park!

1 comment:

John or Brenda Swapp said...

That is so scary I have locked my keys in the car bfore. I came out of Maceys with a cart full of groceries and I locked the keys in the car. That sucked so bad!

I am glad Easton was able to unlock the door.