Sunday, April 11, 2010
Brianne and Easton both get straight A's!!!
Brianne and Easton both earned straight A's for the 3rd quarter... they both got to go to In N Out with Jared to celebrate! (each had their own night to go)
Starting in 4th grade... they do honor roll and principals list, This was Brianne's 1st time this year with straight A's. She also received her school letter, for being on the honor roll all year, and Principal's list, participating in the science fair, track and battle of the books. (which she received 1st places ribbons in each activity!) She loves being involved in lots of things and excels in all that she does!
Way to go Brianne and Easton! Were so proud of your great achievements!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Great Job guys!!! I'm so lucky to have Brianne in my class, she is so smart and sweet!!! :)
Great Job! That is so awesome!
Okay, so I only have a few seconds, but I'm going to read ALL your posts by the end of today. Then you'll have something to read while your sitting there feeling yucky (or maybe your better today)
SO what I have to say is fabulous job Easton and Brianne!!
And Easton looks SOOO much older in that picture!
(Way off this topic...but...)Yes--We'll be in Utah over the 4th of July, as well!
Post a Comment