and then this talk has been going through my mind a lot lately, so I sat down and read it (grateful for that prompting). I am so grateful for the things I know and even more grateful for the chance I have to help my children come to know truth in their lives also... I'm extremely grateful for a forgiving Father in Heaven who helps me to be better in so many ways... that it's never too late to have a change of heart and then to have the strength to apply that change in everyday life. Even though it get's quite depressing living in this world where I feel engulfed in evil, selfishness and greed...but, I love that I can be humbled and taught through the Holy Ghost. That I can be a light in this dark world to others and most of all to my children. The greatest desire of my heart is that my kids will want to live their lives in righteousness because they love the Lord and have come to know him... So here's to a new day and a renewed perspective and desire- to fight the good fight, to truly be a Mother that Knows!!!
Friday, May 20, 2011
So Grateful...
wow hard to believe I let my blog go for over 5 months... I seriously can't believe it is the 20th of May 2011?!! Today I was so inspired by a friend who just started blogging, it was a wonderful post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Good to have you back! And I love, love, love that talk, too. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for your words of wisdom. It's good to hear from you again.
Marlo your words are so inspiring. I loved your post because i feel the same way, i hope my kids can live righteous lives. You are for sure a light in this dark world and a great example to so many. I want to be a "Mother that knows" also :) thanks for sharing the talked i have read it before and i love it :)
Thanks for the inspiring words Marlo. I hope all is well with your family. Tell Jared hello for me.
Great post Marlo. Hopefully we'll both keep up on our blogs. I love keeping in touch with you this way.
Post a Comment