Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Brianne's 8th Birthday!


Since we will be in Utah on Brianne's birthday... and her presents were too big to take and one was breakable we decided to celebrate before we left on our trip. I always make the kids a birthday sign for their bedroom door.

Brianne wanted critter pancakes for Breakfast.

The kids played in the pool all afternoon... I should've reapplied sunscreen every hour-they were pretty burned. ouch!!! (since it was 110 that day.) so by the time we had dinner and cake Brianne was pretty red and hurtin'. She wanted an Ariel cake.
She got a Belle sleeping bag. Sleeping beauty pillow and lamp. (seen at the 1st of this post)
On her b-day in Utah we will be going to the zoo and Temple sqaure and to red robin (our Birthday tradition) she just can't wait until she gets Baptized next weekend.

3 comments:

Mansius Family said...

Happy Birthday Brianne! I love the sign Marlo you are very creative!

Kelly And Andy said...

Happy Birthday Brianne!!!! We will see you on July 5th!!!!

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Brianne and congratulations on your upcoming baptism. I can't believe that crazy little girl that use to run around is eight years old already and getting baptized.