the end of May Jared had the Scott's truck and trailer for a promotional event at Home Depot or lowes over that weekend. The kids were so funny, they saw the truck drive up in front of our house and Easton said, "look it's a miracle gro truck dad would love it!!" of course it was Jared driving. he gave the kids a ride in the really "cool" truck.
Monday, June 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I am sure those who drive by and saw the truck out frount were thinking..."oh, that is why their yard looks so nice- they own miracle-gro!"
Can I just tell you how stupid I am lately! I thought you were refering to Daniel and Samantha, and I was thinking...Wow, they got a new truck! It took me a while to realize what the Scott truck actually was. If only I had a brain!
Post a Comment