Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Kaden the mischievious...

Yesterday morning, I was getting after Easton for teasing and he said it's really hard to remember to choose the right. So I took my sharpie marker and wrote on his hand CTR, so he could remember. Well a couple hours later, I was wondering what Kaden was up to, I found him with the sharpie writing all over himself. He is in trouble in this 1st picture so he's crying on the floor.

then he took his nap so I could get a picture of the whole thing without him thinking it was funny.
this is the 2nd time he's done this in the last few weeks. Easton did a similar thing at his age he tried to make himself into a tigger and put stripes all over himself and his clothes. never a dull moment around here.

4 comments:

jenwheezer said...

That is so funny. How did you ever get all of that off him?

Mansius Family said...

Eliza is the one at our house that likes to color on herself and the walls. I have to hide pens and crayons all the time and sometimes not matter what she still finds them. That was very funny though! He is very cute!

Jennifer said...

Doanld does that all the time any time he gets ahold of any pen, marker, etc. he colors all over himself. It is funny and so hard to try and not show them your laughing.

Karalene said...

Oh, can I just give him a love...