Monday, July 7, 2008

Brianne's Baptism

Brianne was Baptized Saturday, July 5th at 11am. The morning of Brianne's baptism reminded me of just before convert Baptisms on my mission... where everything that can go wrong, does. With all the kids sick and I wasn't feeling that great and one thing after another going wrong and turning around and going back home twice because we forgot something before getting to the stake center... But it all turned out great. None of the kids threw up. Brianne was first to be Baptized and after, she said how good she felt. She had been looking forward to this day for a long time and we are very proud of her. Then she was confirmed a member of the church and recieved the gift of the holy ghost. We had lot's of support from family and friends and are so grateful they could make it for Brianne's most special day. We had our families over for a Navajo taco dinner afterwards.
Brianne and Daddy before her Baptism

Brianne after her Baptism
Our family

7 comments:

Mansius Family said...

Congratulations Brianne!

Anonymous said...

Brianne Congratulations!!! I finally have access to a computer and was catching up on everyone. I'm so proud of you and your decision to be baptized. You are such a wonderful girl and a great example to your brothers and our primary. I know Heavenly Father is very proud of you. I wish I could have been there to see you, you look very happy in your pictures your mom posted. I'll see you in a couple weeks. Love Sister Nicholas

Karalene said...

Brianne, I am glad I could be there... you are the sweetest!

Love, Aunt Karalene

GustoBones said...

Hey, I stumbled on your blog through Torrie's, via Jessica's. Your family has grown and you all look great!!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations on your baptism Brianne.

Lani said...

Oh, Brianne's long wait is finally over. She looked so sweet on her special day! We wished we could have been there. I'm glad you had all that family come down. Sorry everyone was sick (But I do feel better in knowing that you guys were sick, but that there was no way my kids got you sick. If we had seen you and you're kids were sick I would have felt SO bad, but I really am sorry that people were throwing up!)
Still no job to report, but he has had a few interviews, so we'll see. (One in Manti, I'm not too sure on my feelings for that one yet, but I'll keep you posted!)

heidi said...

great family picture, i'm sorry it was such a tough day but I'm sure it was great.