He was very excited about his cake (with a monkey hanging from the tree)
On Saturday we went to Fresno to see Grandpa and Grandma Bramwell. all the kids were excited to go swimming. Kaden hates getting in the pool, but finally relaxed and had fun with daddy in the pool for a little while.
Everyone having fun...
After a few hours of swimming the kids got very daring... here's Easton going off the diving board.
Brianne diving in
Then that evening we went to a farewell party for one of Jared's Best friends since High school, Jonathon Cusak. He is going into the FBI and is leaving for training this week for 5 1/2 months. this is a picture of Jared, Jonathon Cusak and John Jensen (Jared's 2 best friends in the whole world) It was fun getting to see old friends and people we hadn't seen in a long time.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Kaden's 2nd Birthday!!
Kaden's Birthday was yesterday the 26th, but was celebrated on the 25th. Kaden was very excited to open his present.
(well all he ate was chips and dip and jello jigglers)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
What a fun cake-- you are so talented Marlo... and I love the birthday wrapping. Made me smile, because it shouted "wrapped by Marlo!"
Have to get my post up-- knew I missing something! :(
Happy Birthday Kaden!!! I can't believe that he is 2. I can't believe Matty is 2. Boy Jared, Jon and John sure are getting old. It's nice that we don't age!!! Right Marlo!
Happy Birthday Kaden. Marlo you are just so creative I loved the cake. I'm glad you guys had such a good weekend and Jared got to see his friends. I knew about John going to the FBI because Sandy shared it as her good news in relief society (she's in my ward)
Happy Birthday Kaden! Marlo cute cake!! I'm trying to decide what to do for Ty.
Post a Comment