Well this summer has gone by fast, I sure didn't think it would. 4 kids at home all day, being pregnant, 100 degree weather. now I can't believe Brianne and Easton go back to school in 2 weeks and next month baby #5 will be here. I'm now 31 weeks and judging by my other pregnancies I have between 6-8 more weeks left. I would be shocked if I actually make it to my due date, since its never happened before. I'm feeling pretty good, some days more exhausted than others. I haven't had too much Sciatic nerve pain this time around (hopefully it stays that way, I've definitly learned from previous experience not to over do it) This pregnancy has been unlike any of my others as far as never opening a pregnancy book to figure out something or to see whats happening at a certain stage, kinda weird, and we still haven't decided on a name. Jared picked Brianne's name and I've come up with all the boys names, which of course you have to keep all of them in mind when coming up with another boys name, (Easton, Kyler and Kaden) I didn't think I would mix up Kyler and Kaden, but we do and so another K or C is out of the question) and we like different names, but it is so hard to decide on a name both of us like. Hmmm... maybe I will list all the names I've thought of and have you all vote?! Yeah I think I will... Okay here they are:
Jared likes the name Dylan, I like the name Jace and a couple other names are Jeston, Taylor, Landon and one that has grown on me that my friend lani thought of was Jansen. So tell me which one you like... or tell me if you don't like any of them...
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Can't believe it is getting close... maybe that is because you kept it a secret for so long!!
I like Jace!
I vote for Jace. I really like it, and you don't hear it everyday. Jace Bramwell!
I really like Jace and Landon.
I never made it to any of my due dates either until Ty, well he came one day early only because I begged my doctor to induce. Sorry not to burst your bubble. Well maybe if it helps let the bubble burst just not too early. ;)
my favorite is Taylor. everyone seems to be voting for Jace, which I do like the name, I have a bro-in-law with that name so I don't think of that name like that, but it's a good name.
sometimes I forget that you are pregnant because you look so gosh darn good.
i hope these last weeks are a breeze for you.
Wow, so little time left! I love the name Landon, it is at the top of my list but Logio doesn't like it. I also like Jace! Can't wait to hear what you choose!
Post a Comment