Yeah today Brianne and Easton started school. we were running a little behind this morning, since I couldn't get Kaden to wake up (that's why he still has his pacifer) Kyler insisted on pushing the stroller.
Easton is in 1st grade his teacher is Mrs. Kznecka (I'm sure I spelled that wrong, but that's how it sounds) took him to his classroom this morning and met his teacher and the next thing I knew he had run out to play... didn't even say good bye. he said he had a great day and that it was easier than kindergarten!
Brianne is in 3rd grade and Mrs. Nelson is her teacher. she was very excited, but pretty nervous this morning. Once we finally found her classroom this morning, she relaxed a little bit. she said she had a fun 1st day and she even took a test.




5 comments:
Oh, I can hardly wait for Wednesday! They both look so cute. I love first day of school pictures!
What a good mom you are to take pictures. I totally forgot my camera. I loved the first and second day now. :)
I can't believe that Brianne is in 3rd grade. It seems like only yesterday she was this little chucky monkey I used to pick and take places. Where has the time gone. And Easton 1st grade. He could be one of my students this year!!!Can't wait to see you all at Abby's blessing.
I am glad you can have some peace at least for a little bit before the baby comes!
Those moms who homeschool are either crazy or they have a better handle on things then myself.
Cheers to "Back to School" and quiet in the home! (Happens for me next week-- however I get 1/2 the peace while Jordan is at band camp)
Hi Marlo! Thanks for the birthday greeting. Jared gave me a nap and we went out to lunch, so what can I say it's been a fantastic birthday!! I'll call you next week!
Post a Comment