Tuesday, September 2, 2008

how we spent our Labor Day

After a hot hot Saturday and Sunday... Monday, labor day was so nice, it was only in the 80's. Jared enjoyed being able to work in the yard, finally. Kaden was his little helper all day. In the afternoon Jared set up the net and everyone played badmitton. Then we had a BBQ. In the morning I went to lowes to pick out paint (yes after 3 1/2 years of a green living room and halls) we are going light again... the whole house will be the same nuetral color ( a light beige, tan color) Well walking around lowes I was just in pain... I thought hmm labor day, wouldn't that be a great day to go into labor?!! (no it wouldn't, I'm now 35 weeks, but trying to hold out to 37 weeks) last week I had a lot of contractions, cramping, low back pain, so when I went to my dr. appt. I was dillated to a 1 and 50% effaced and at -2 station. but my Dr wasn't worried. I have been trying to just take it easy, because I don't want another Brianne experience... so we'll see what happens...




This was on Saturday... I couldn't resist taking a picture. Kaden loves hanging out with his daddy and doing everything he does (if dad's wearing a hat, he's gotta wear his hat!!)


4 comments:

Lani said...

You better take it easy-I'm not there to help you!! I'm glad you guys had such nice weather. We had a huge rainstorm, I loved it!!
Keep me posted. I have a new cell number so I'll email you with it. Talk to you later.

jenwheezer said...

Hello Marlo...you need to seriously be on bedrest! O.k. so how does that exactly go with 4 kids? Please call me if you need help!

Karalene said...

I like the color of your living room! You better not be planning to paint until after the baby... because that would not be considered "taking it easy"!

So I was thinking the same thoughts about you that you were having on "Labor" Day.

So what is it with you and me... your kids come early and mine decide to have an extended stay?

So take it easy Sis! Just put a movie in for those kids and take a rest. Have PB & J and cereal the rest of the month. Laundry, just pile it up... let the kids find their own clothes.

Right! Just take it as easy as you can. Love you

Karalene said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

You did not even make it another week! WoW! So happy that all is well.

Love you-