Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Getting back to NORMAL?...

okay so I guess it's time to get back to normal around here... my mom flew back to Utah yesterday. It was so nice of her to come and stay for a week and a half.
This has been Jared's life at night... he takes care of Kaden and Kyler who both have to sleep with him and I take care of Jace. The kids were sick last week, thankfully Jace never got sick.
Here's Jace crying... it's a rare occasion so I had to take a picture...
After his first real bath (which was yesterday) it's easy to keep a newborn clean that never spits up!!
I realized I never got a picture of Easton holding Jace, he wants to take this picture for show and tell on Friday.
I've been taking lot's of pictures of him sleeping, he gets the cutest faces and positions (oh he is growing way too quick)



here's Brianne on picture day last friday, Easton was sick that day and stayed home

7 comments:

Karalene said...

Love, Love, Love seeing those pictures.

So you already have your Halloween out? How can I ever keep up with you sis! I must just be getting old!

heidi said...

I love all those sleeping pictures he looks so precious

good luck on getting thing back to normal :::sigh:::

Anonymous said...

That's so great your mom was able to come and help. Let me know if I can do anything for you! :)

jenwheezer said...

Marlo, Jace is so cute! I can't wait to see him in person.

DOLLCASA said...

I loved all the pictures. We had a horrible camera when Joshua and Elyssa were babies and I regret not taking more pictures. Jace is so cute and it is so true how quickly they grow up and get out of the little baby stage.

Trisha Paddock said...

Marlo, he is just too precious! I'm sure it was very nice to have your mom helping out. Brianne looks just like you! She is beautiful!

Lani said...

He seems like such a sweetie. Brianne looked just as sweet for picture day too!