Since the boys went to the father's and son's camp out... Brianne, Jace and I had our own outing!! Since I had to pick Easton up early from school to go on the camp out, I went ahead and picked up Brianne too. the boys left on their camp out and we went shopping at Kohl's, went and got a real "green burrito" (very huge!! so yummy!) at the Market place.
Then for dessert........... our favorite Cold Stone!!!!!! mmmmmmmmmm!
Brianne by the fountain
Jace really wanted cold stone toooooo!!




4 comments:
What a fun mother-daughter day! Eating out, shopping, ice cream, and Anne of Green Gables! Could there be a more perfect day!
So glad you had some girl time!
And the picture of Jace trying to eat the ice cream is adorable-he looks so cute with his little fuzz head!
Awww... very sweet!
so fun! i can't to do mother daughter outings! love the picture of the two of you & that adorable picture of jace trying to eat the ice cream
How fun for you and Brianne. Those were great pictures of the two of you.
Post a Comment