I woke up to Breakfast in bed.... omelets and a vase of flowers!!
(Jared didn't have to leave to church til 7:30am so that was nice!)

In Sacrament meeting, the primary kids sang, "mother I love you" (Kaden even went up with his brothers, I just let him go even though he's not yet in primary) there were some excellent talks given by our youth! and my Husband, the Bishop... was the concluding speaker... the 1st five minutes of his talk were excellent... (he spoke about his mother and how she taught him how to grow flowers and how he enjoyed going to the nursery with her as a teenager to look at plants) well then all of the sudden Jace started vomiting all over himself and me... so I hurried and rushed him out. thank goodness I had a change of clothes in the van. (he wasn't sick but I think had gaged himself) so I missed most of Jared's talk. Everyone said it was excellent and very touching. So I told him when he got home, he would have to read me his talk. He retold a part of it last night for scriptures.... and I read the rest this morning. It was a very good talk. I am blessed to have a wonderful husband who treats me with respect and love. We received Begonia's at church. I'm grateful to be a mother of 5 wonderful children. My days never seem to be easy but, I hope that I can do my best to teach them how to live righteously and that they can be happy, by learning to love each other and serve others!
7 comments:
Very nice....
And I am rather impressed that you had a change of clothes in the car and curious why you did.
You would make a good boy scout... Be Prepared.
Steve told me that Bishop's talk was wonderful. I was bummed I missed it, but Wyatt was being way too loud...as always! Glad you had a good mother's day!
Dang.......Happy Mother's Day??? That's too bad but at least they made you breakfast. lol
I still love seeing your chubba wubba baby, too cute! And the super hero that lives in your house is AWESOME!!!! Made me giggle. You should check in to see if your house is zoned for business by chance....Jared could just start a mini nursery in your back yard. I would buy from him!!!!
It was great to catch up with your family, I can't believe it's the end of the school year either and that we've been here for 6 months already. CRAZY!!!
Your post reminded me of our sacrament meeting. It was a memorable one indeed. I can never forget this equation: flowers=Jared. It is very interesting to read who he has become. It is really examplarary! I am deeply inspired by people that i know, that live the best lives that they can.
Happy mothers day Marlo!!
Surprise, it's me!! I've been gone from the blogging world for a little while.
And you know, it just wouldn't seem like mother's day if you actually got to sit through sacrament AND didn't have a baby throw up on you-right?!!!
I am glad you had a good Mother's Day and I love how you share the reality of being a Mom. I also can't believe schoool is almost out. I hope your summer is a fun one. Thanks for sharing the pictures of Jace. He is so cute and I can't believe how big he is getting.
Post a Comment