Sunday, October 11, 2009

picture day

School pictures were on Sept. 18th. Gave the boys haircuts the night before. Brianne decided she wanted her hair cut also (I had been threatening her for awhile that I would cut it, since she no longer wants me to help her with her hair, and she doesn't like to take care of it) So I was more than happy to cut it for her when she asked! Here's the kids already to get their school pictures taken. (hope they smiled nice!... soon we will see!)

2 comments:

Lani said...

They are all looking so much older. I still can't believe that Kyler is in school. And tell Brianne I love her newly cut hair and Easton that I'm so loving that smile! I wish my girls would do their own hair, but Maddie's not coordinated enough for the round brush and I don't want to think about what Megan would look like if I told her she was in charge of her own hair.

Kelly And Andy said...

I totally love Brianne's hair!!!! Tell her that I have some stretchy headbands and some more clips for her. We'll probally stop around Thanksgiving if you guys are around or you are always welcomed here!