Sunday, October 11, 2009

So the renovation goes on and on and on.....

this was about a week ago... Kyler helping hammer in all the nails in the wall after taking out all the casing (trim around the doors) Jared just wishes all the boys were a few years older so they could really help him!
Jared and his 3 tool boys...
Jace helping Jared take up tile in our bedroom by our outside door. ...the carpet guys were coming the next day to put in our new carpet... so needed to get the old tile up to put the new tile down, so they could carpet around it...

yay... Jace and Kaden like playing on the new carpet!
Things are finally coming together... Easton asked the other day when I picked him up from school... "how long have you and dad been working on the house?! that's all you guys do is work on the house!" It has been extremely consuming for nearly 2 months now... Jared is exhausted, and hopes nothing has to be fixed for a long time!! I finally got a few Halloween decorations up last night! I will post pictures of Jared's amazing home makeover hopefully soon... still a few more things left to do!

4 comments:

heidi said...

yeah! i can't wait to see pictures

Lani said...

The carpet looks great! So much hard work, but you'll love it in the end. I wish I could see the transformation in person!

jenwheezer said...

I understand being tired of doing the work yourself...but it will be so worth it in the end!

Mazoto Monarengs said...

I am so impressed with your husband's home makeover skills. I want to come over and see the make over! I"ll pick you up for VT next time. And I enjoy being your companion too. Love what you do with your blog. I love all the pictures. I need to learn some things from you on how to blog.