Our 10 year anniversary was one month ago... hard to believe it's already been 10 years, but 5 kids later... here we are!!! wow, I'm really looking forward to the next 10 (and hopefully not pregnant and breastfeeding all of the next 10, ha ha!!)
Here we are on our wedding day September 24th 1999, it was quite breezy that day, and look at my gentleman husband pulling back my hair!
with all the renovation we've been doing, we didn't get to get away for the weekend, like we had planned on. (maybe when things slow down a bit around here) My Friend Heidi watched the kids for quite a few hours so we could go out... we went to Tahoe Joe's, did a bit of shopping and went on a nice walk together and just talked... it was really relaxing and nice to just spend some quality time together! here we are outside Tahoe Joe's, a good ole self portrait! ha ha!!
Happy 10 years my Kewpie doll! Love you lot's! (all the one's that are for sale and then some!!)




4 comments:
Do like that picture of the Oakland temple, very nice. Congratulations on your 10 years, you two filled it up very nicely!
Love the picture of you two at your wedding! Ten years of pregnancy and breastfedding! That is something I can relate to!
that PICTURE, I love it! you guys are so cute!
I'm super late, but Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you guys got to go away for a few hours at least.
Post a Comment