I had planned to sleep in Sunday morning... but when I heard my mom getting ready to go to my grandparents sacrament meeting, I knew I probably wouldn't have the chance to see them otherwise, so I took a quick shower, and off I went with my mom (she goes there each week to type on her laptop for my grandpa what is being said in Sacrament meeting and Sunday school (he is completely deaf) Grandpa wasn't ready, so my mom went to go save us seats and I helped grandpa finish his breakfast, which is extremely hard for him now to swallow most anything, (he only weighs 116 lbs) then helped him get his tie on and go down the hall into the elevator and to Sunday school, he has a walker, and there were a few times I thought he might collapse, but he just kept on going. Grandma Deane came down awhile later. It was neat to go there on the 4th of July (with it being fast and testimony meeting... really neat hearing their testimonies and feeling their faith) they live in an independent living apartment building, where they have their own church meetings. My grandpa has really aged the past year. Here is my Grandpa and Grandma.... I was so glad I got to go to their church meetings with them...
my mom typing for grandpa
we were trying to decide how to pose in the picture... grandma thought I was funny since I was towering over her, so I bent down, so we were the same height.
them with my mom...
Then we drove back and went to my parents ward meetings (yes Jared successfully got everyone dressed and to church by himself, we arrived during the sacrament.) After church, my Brother Coeby and his wife Lori and kido's came over for dinner, and of course my sister Brenda and her husband John and kids.
Dessert time... Ice cream sundaes
funny Uncle Coeby with Grandma's glasses on...
Aunt Brenda and Uncle John
playing games on Daddy's computer
Hi Aunt Lori!




No comments:
Post a Comment