Sunday, January 4, 2009

Cute

Jared's Grandparents gave all their great-grandchildren 3 dollars for Christmas... Easton and Kyler combined there's to get a transformer, and Kaden couldn't decide what to get... a wall E toy or YO GABBA GABBA toys... of course we had to pitch in a few dollars... but it was too cute watching him pick out what he wanted to get, Brobbe won! (The green stripped one)

5 comments:

Karalene said...

Oh, the dilemma! I agree that is very cute.

heidi said...

kaden looks cute with his arm full of toys to choose from

kenzie said...

i find yo gabba gabba very weird...

Marlo said...

Hey Kenzie, yeah the 1st time I saw it, I couldn't believe it was actually on TV... But Kaden loved it from the 1st episode. (Kyler hates it) But it teaches good things. It's for 2 year olds, that's for sure.

Lani said...

What's a little boy to do! There's so much good stuff to pick from!!