Oh my baby is already 4 months old and just guess how much he weighs... I guessed 18 lbs 3 oz... He is 18 lbs 4 oz!! He's smiling lots and laughing now, he's definitely a people person now, likes to be talked to and held.
here he is looking at his little bird book on his bouncer (and if you click on the picture you will notice his little crown of scratches he gave himself on new years day) sleeping after church (notice the outfit Lani, thanks!!)
Here's a video, I tried again and again to get him to laugh, but he was way too interested in the camera. Hope this doesn't make you have motion sickness. and of course I have little helper Kaden helping out ha ha!
okay I tried taking another video of him with the kids talking to him and got him smiling, but then kaden accidently grabbed the camera cord at the end... oh it's been a long day!!




8 comments:
OH my GOODNESS look at that adorable Michelin baby. OH can I just squeeze on little squishy? I miss doing that to Cole when he was a baby. Ty has no rolls at all he's are little chicken monkey baby. LOL I bet Brianne liked going with her cousins. Looks like you guys had a fun New Year! Have a great one!
He's already 4 months! Where did the time go. Look at his little rolls of chub! He's so adorable Marlo. I still can't believe that I've never seen him!
Those rolls look yummy! Thanks for showing video. Love you.
Very cute!! He is sooo chubby. How cute is that. Crazy he is already 4 mo.
He is so CUTE!!! Can't believe that 4 months have gone by so quickly!
I love those chunky arms!
Cute little arms! You should really be slim with all the calories in your milk! It is fun to see the video - almost like being there in person.
Wow, 18 lbs!! Ashton was 18lbs 5oz when we took him to the dr for his major sickness. But he had lost 3 lbs =( Anyhow, our babies are the same size.. only a year apart!! Very cute =)
Post a Comment