New years eve... All appetizer dinner! Only Easton and Kyler could stay up with Mom and Dad for New years! (and then they fell right to sleep) New years day... we took down all the Christmas stuff and cleaned... whew it feels so good to have that done. (I love Christmas and all... but with 5 kids, all the baby stuff, a small house and a bunch a Christmas decorations... It felt sooo cramped and was just nice to finally get it all put away!!) Then we made pizza and relaxed!! Happy New Year!!
Friday, January 2, 2009
Happy New Year 2009!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
You know... I really wanted to tear all our Christmas down too. But as I was cleaning today and beginning the process-- I put it off. I want Jordan to come home to Christmas, although Scott did have to put all the trains away. Chance tripped over the tracks and then his friend tripped over them. Both times it tore apart the track.
We took our decorations down as well. But we had to play games all day on Thursday. Then on Friday I couldn't stand having the Christmas decorations up. It feels so much cleaner. It looks like some yummy pizza. :) Homemade pizza, thats alot of work for just putting away Christmas decorations.
yes it is homemade... I felt very re-engized after getting all the Christmas clutter put away. With everyone helping put it away it only took an hour and half.
I am usually good at getting the tree up early but by the time Christmas is here and over i'm ready to get it all cleaned up and put away. I got my Tree and deco put away on the 27th. I had company coming on the 29th and wanted it out of the way. Nielson makes great homemade pizza....must run in the family!! Nielson and Mackenzie made some fancy ones while she was over for Christmas break....BBQ Chicken, combo, and a pepperoni.... YUMMY. Looks like you had a nice New Years Eve Party.
Post a Comment