Jared's family wanted Brianne to come stay for a few days. So after Easton's party on Saturday night, she packed her bag. She got really nervous and then didn't want to go... but we insisted knowing that it would be good for her and us. She comes home today. Hope she's had fun and can appreciate her family more now.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Brianne goes to Fresno
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
good for her, hope she had a great time & that you enjoyed the quiet
We are hoping for the same change in behavior from Jordan when he gets back! It has been nice and quiet for us also.
Wow Brianne! I don't know if I would have been brave enough to go 2 hours away from my family at 8 years old! I hope you had fun!!
We had a blast here with Brianne!! She was so helpful with Abby, Matty, and Gwen. I told her next time we would be going to Long Beach instead of Fresno!! Thanks for letting her come!!
Post a Comment