Thanks to my sister in law Kelly for the bumbo seat... Jace is loving it. He can watch me do the dishes, cook... he watches me do everything. It's hillarious to watch his little head turn to follow me where ever I go. he'll be 3 months on saturday.
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
That looks like a nifty little invention- I have not heard of it, but then of course I have been out of the baby business for a while.
So is he following you to make sure his snack, breakfast, lunch and dinner do not get away!
My hat goes off to whoever invented the Bumbo. Jace is such a cutie! And yes that was the infamous celery and cheeze whiz on my moms Thanksgiving table. I think I'm pretty much the only one who will eat it now, except for Maddie. She'll carry on the tradtion after I'm gone!
Jace looks so cute in his Bumbo. I can't believe he is 3 months old.
Post a Comment