Today is Easton's Birthday, we celebrated yesterday.
he helped put the faces on the critter pancakes for breakfast
He was so excited for Grandma and Grandpa Bramwell, Uncle Andy and Aunt Kelly and their kids, and Aunt Amanda and her daughter to come for his party. We played Disney Bingo and charades. He wanted a rectangle lemon transformer cake (I didn't have time to make his cake the way I had invisioned... but he didn't care and loved it, he's so easy to please)

Eating dinner (Mac n cheese and BBQ chicken wings)
His prized present from daddy a Transformer to add to his collection.
Waiting for daddy to open it.
Today at church he was one proud boy as he was sung to in primary and also recieved a present from our home teacher. He says this has been his best Birthday yet!!
Happy Birthday Easton, so glad you've had a great day. (or two and tomorrow will make it 3)
Eating dinner (Mac n cheese and BBQ chicken wings)
Happy Birthday Easton, so glad you've had a great day. (or two and tomorrow will make it 3)




4 comments:
Happy Birthday big guy!! Hope you enjoyed your day. I like your Transformers. They look like a lot of fun. Palmer and Dallin love those guys too!!!!! Hope you had an amazing day!! Love you, Aunt Kristen
I am so sorry Easton, I do not have your Birthday post up- I wrote it down on my calendar for the 29th. But no worries it is still the 28th-- I can still wish you a Happy Birthday today.
Love you sweetie-- Aunt Karalene
Happy Birthday Easton! Madeline told me during dinner, "You know today is Easton's Birthday!" How fun you get to have 2 birthday dinners eating out!
Easton HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Marlo, it's so great that you have your kids do the nativity Christmas Eve. We always read the story on Christmas morning before the kids open there presents. Well this year we completely forgot amidst all the craziness with 5 extra people with us. So in the middle of all the opening of gifts and said STOP! Sheridan run and get the scriptures, so we paused and read the story. I felt so guilty, but we got it done. I love the gingerbread houses also I just get the pre-made kind though. I did find a sugar cookie recipe for them I might try next year. Sorry so long. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Post a Comment