Sunday, December 21, 2008

our week in review

My little cutie pie Jace in his mickey mouse ears Christmas hat... he always seems to work his head up in it and usually you can only see his mouth... silly boy, he is laughing and smiling a lot now!!
Kaden fell asleep with elmo (notice his sweatshirt and shorts... yes he picks out his own clothes, except on Sundays)
Brianne was student of the month. (if only she could be child of the month at home!! ha ha) Great job Brianne!! oh and just a quick story about Brianne, last Sunday we had cheesecake for dessert. She enjoyed it so much she licked her plate... unbenonced to me there was a chip on the side of the plate and was very sharp... well she cut the corner of her mouth, Jared was just getting home, and so an hour later she had 4 stitches.
Jared writing his talk for sacrament meeting and Kaden copying his daddy
Jared and the kids decorated our Christmas tree in the backyard (a coastal redwood)
Grandpa Bramwell, Aunt Kelly and uncle Andy and their 2 kids matty and Abby stopped by on Saturday... at Andy's request I made Navojo Tacos (I need to get a picture) It was a fun visit and we were happy to see them. (sorry the only picture I got, they were both changing diapers)
Grandpa Bramwell sharing his chocolate Cherries

3 comments:

Karalene said...

Jace looks so cute,cozy and warm! Poor Brianne, that has to be an awful place to have stitches. Fun to see what is going on in your neck of the woods.

heidi said...

looks like a fun week! i heard about breann. sam said he had just gotten there as they were just leaving to get her stiches, ouch!

Lani said...

Oh, that is so sad about Brianne! But way to go on Student of the month! I love that you decorated your tree outside. WE have a big pine tree (or something like that) in the backyard and I thought about putting lights on it, but of course I never got around to it!
I just got your Christmas Card, loved it! I was all set to mail mine today, but there was too much snow to get out of the driveway. So hopefully they will be mailed tomorrow!