Monday after the kids got out of school we traveled to Pasadena for Jared's work Christmas party... it was raining hard when we got to our hotel... the party was at an Itallian restuarant, Buca di Beppo's. Jared said it was really close so we could just walk, and that it was only sprinkling. So we all got ready and off we went... well it wasn't just sprinkling, and the GPS told us the LONG way to get there and by the time we got to the restuarant the kids were soaked and cold... I had Jared's jacket over my head or I really would not have been too happy (you know... wet frizzy hair) It was nice to visit with Jared's Co-workers and their families... Jared's boss even got the kids presents. it was really nice. (our family took up half the table... no one can ever believe Jared when he says he has 5 kids)
here's the boys in the back seat on the trip down.
Kyler fell asleep on Easton.
Kaden very tired and about to fall asleep




4 comments:
Oh we love Buca di Beppo's!
For being having been soaked... you all look great!
Looking back at my comment--- sometimes I wonder about me. There seems to be a misconnect between writing and my brain! Or is it because I graduated from SJHS.
So for having been soaked--- you all look great!
You look so cute in that picture! Sorry about the trauma of finally getting there, but you look like you had fun!
Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun!! Poor Brianne and her lip. Marlo, You look really good I really like that shirt with the black underneath. Little Jace is so stinkin cute too.
Post a Comment