Friday, December 26, 2008
Christmas Eve
you'd think I'd have this uploading pictures thing down by now... but these pictures are out of order... so starting with the last thing we did on Christmas eve... the kids opened their Christmas pajama's, had baths and Jared took them on a walk around the neighborhood to look at lights.
the picture is out of focus, but this one ended up being the best of the kids acting out the Nativity as Jared read Luke 2 and Matthew 2(wisemen)
This was on monday... but was so cute... I came in the living room and Easton was holding Jace... telling him all about Christmas and asking him if he's so excited to open his presents, it was very sweet!
I made Gingerbread houses for the kids (planned on doing it on Monday.. but got pushed to Wed) made everything from scratch... and it took a better part of the day... to make them and assemble them so the kids could decorate them. (Brianne's friend Nichole was over and made one too) When Kaden was done he got a fork to eat it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
As in from scratch, you mean that you made and baked your own gingerbread! Wow, if I was Kaden I would be getting a fork out to eat it too!
Looks like lots of fun and lots of work, too! I bet you were exhausted!
Post a Comment