Wednesday, January 14, 2009

lot's of changes...

Okay, first of all can I just say how awesome the weather has been the last few days!! It's like spring is here... well here are a few pictures of some of the flowers that are blooming in our yard, thanks to Jared, all year there is something blooming!!



a week ago I finally trimmed Brianne's hair. She decided she would like bangs...


so, she now has bangs... although she doesn't like them (she just looks so different) so I've been just pulling them back, she went to school 2 days with bangs and her friend said she liked them... a little bit. ha ha, nothing like the truth huh!

on Friday, I was at walmart to just pick up some dye, I can't seem to find anywhere else, then after getting a bunch of clearanced christmas items, I find myself in the baby section, theres some pottyseats and Kaden starts pointing at this spiderman one, so I think why not, he's 2 1/2 now, we could try out the potty training now. So he picks out his own underwear, some wallE ones (well only one pair of walle in the pack) he is just super excited!! we come home he goes pee pee on his new potty seat!! just does excellent... goes 2 more times! then we have to put a pull-up on him for bed and he gets very upset, we just let him wear the underwear, he falls asleep we then put a diaper on him for the night... well that was the end of him wanting to go to the potty. he won't even try now. (I knew it couldn't be that easy!!) so oh well when he's ready we'll try again!
He loves his new underwear though and puts them over his diaper!
showing off his new potty seat!!

5 comments:

Lani said...

I think Brianne looks darling with bangs! Her bangs remind me of when I cut Janie bangs. She was so scared of herself she wouldn't even look in the mirror!
And when did Kaden get old enough to even try to go to the potty! Oh my goodness they're all growing up too fast!

Karalene said...

Brianne looks beautiful! Love all the flowers! Jared you rock!

Oh Marlo-- you are so wise... let them decide when it is time to potty train. Why fight a battle you will lose!

Love You

DOLLCASA said...

I loved the pictures of the floweres and Brianne's hair looks really cute. I can't wait until Joshua and Elyssa want to be potty trained. Hopefully it will go smoothly, but the way they are they probably won't even want to start for another year. I can't imagine not buying so many diapers any more.

John or Brenda Swapp said...

I love your flowers or should I say Jared's flower's, especially the Calla Lily. I think they are so beautiful. I think Brianne's bangs looks cute.

Anonymous said...

Brianne I lovethe bangs. Your mom did a great job! You are such a cute girl!! Marlo, I love the flowers, I'm aching for them!!! lol