Friday, February 6, 2009

5 months and 20 lbs and other shocking news!!

Jace turned 5 months today... and he is a whopping 20 lbs 3 oz!!!!! he almost rolled himself over today. He laughs all the time and drools like crazy, he makes me laugh whenever I look at him!! he is just tooooooooo cute!! Love him to bits!!
taking his 1st nap with daddy!!
On Tues, Feb. 3rd it was very warm, 80 I believe.
so does this not look like summertime? Jared's out doing yard work, the kids are playing... Kaden's running barefoot...
and yes running through the sprinklers... remember it's February 3rd!!???

then on Weds, it was windy all day (but it was a warm wind) Then Thurs. it rained and was cold and today was also cloudy, cold and then rained this afternoon... then around 4 I got home from grocery shopping and had to grab the camera to capture this... was so gorgeous!!
now if that wasn't enough to put you into shock... check this out, tonight our elders quorum put on a Valentine's dance... there were decorations, yummy desserts, punch and baby sitting?!! wow impressive! it was a lot of fun, actually never even got the chance to Dance... cause Jared was busy doing "STUFF" but it was really enjoyable to just chat with everyone, played the game "guess what name is on your back" it was a fun date night and the kids had lots of fun too. so here's a picture of some couples learning line dancing while Krystal and I were talking. I had to get a picture... meant to get a picture of Jared and I, so Brianne took one when we got home... but yeah I think Jared wouldn't like me posting it for everyone to see... ha ha!

6 comments:

Karalene said...

Do not use the title "Shocking News!" again!! I could hardly read... all that was going through my mind! Is she pregnant... no she is nursing.. couldn't be. Are they moving... that is it they must be moving! Way to get my blood flowing through me this morning!

Marlo said...

oh that is funny!!... sorry I was just trying to tie in all my pictures for the week... and yeah I guess shocking news wasn't the best words to use, but these were pretty shocking events in my little world... no, if any of those things you mentioned happened I will title it "pigs are flying and the cow jumped over the moon!!"

John or Brenda Swapp said...

So, Marlo, that is what I thought when reading as well that you were Pregnant! But that is pretty shocking that the Elders Quorum was able to come up with such a nice thing to do for their wive's and to have babysitting, WOW! that is just awesome. I hope that you and Jared were able to have some fun.

heidi said...

wish we could have gone to the dance... maybe they'll do another one soon! lol, not likely!

Lani said...

He's already 5 months. He has such a darling grin Marlo!
Sorry you didn't get a dance in with your hubby, next time just tell the DJ (was it Ken?) that there needs to be a special spotlight dance for the bishop and his wife. Then he'll be trapped and have to dance with you.
SO JEALOUS of the weather!!

jenwheezer said...

Your kids sure looked like they were having fun. Isn't this weather crazy? I was going to take the kids to the park today, but it is pouring! I am thankful that it is actually raining for more than five minutes in Bakersfield! I'm bummed we missed the dance. I was really looking forward to it!