Thursday, February 12, 2009

Kyler turns the big 5!!!

Kyler's Birthday celebrating started last night... going to Red Robin... there's nothing quite like being a kid and being sung to at a restaurant, and getting an ice cream sundae!!
Kyler enjoying his sundae!
Had critter pancakes for breakfast this morning
got his new transformer t-shirt, and standing by his b-day sign... Kaden had to keep saying all day... "no, my birthday!"
Kyler had his friends from church over, he had Lot's of fun...
playing games...
eating pizza...
and eating cake and ice cream. (and a huge thank you to my friend Michelle for all her help at the party!!) Kyler's primary teacher sister Hull gave him a package of plastic bugs for his b-day on Sunday... Kyler has played with them nonstop, so yesterday, he decided he wanted a bug cake instead of a transformer cake. (he is our bug boy!!)
blowing out the candles
he had a great Birthday, and is having a really hard time going to sleep right now! oh I didn't even upload the picture of him with the presents we got him... he got his wingblade transformer he's been wanting and a geotrax bridge with a boat. He's had a great day, and was so excited his friends could come for his party!!

7 comments:

Karalene said...

His sweetness is just seeping through those pictures!
You make such great birthday signs... I want one for my 40th! And his cake--- absolutely creative and so buggy! And the green grass made me feel like it was summer!

Glad he had a good day! Love you All--

oh and my word verification is "Matis" as in praying matis--- how very appropriate

DOLLCASA said...

It looks like Kyler had a great birthday. I LOVED the cake! That is such a great idea and I loved the gummy worms to go with it. I might need to steal your idea someday.

Lani said...

Happy Birthday Kyler!!
How fun! Your cake looked awesome!! I can't believe he's 5! It seems SO long ago I was talking to you in the church parking lot after enrichment and you were telling me you were pregnant!! We miss you guys--ALOT!

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Kyler!! It looks like you guys had lots of fun. That cake is really cute and I love your signs. I always think I need to make a sign like Marlo does they are so neat. Oh yeah the answer to your question about where I have been, just busy with work and school and the boys.

Mansius Family said...

Happy Birthday Kyler! Sorry Joshie could not make it to your party. He was so upset but James forgot we needed the car that day. It looked like a lot of fun though!

heidi said...

how cute. i love the cake it looks awesome. and seriously looks like he had a great time.

did you get my message? call me about tonight!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness look at how big everyone else's kids are getting. I can't believe little Everette. He looks like such a young man instead of a little boy. Too cute what a fun birthday!!